What is Invisalign®?
The Invisalign® system straightens your teeth with a series of custom-made clear aligners, which are comfortable and practically invisible. It was developed by Align Technology together with leading orthodontists. And it works – over 1.4 million patients worldwide have made Invisalign® their clear choice are comfortable and virtually invisible.
- Gently and continuously move your teeth in small increments.
- Are worn for about two weeks. Then you switch to a new set of aligners.
- Can be removed for eating, brushing, and flossing, or a special occasions.
No More Braces!
By using advanced technology, Invisalign® can treat a broad range of dental and orthodontic conditions, which, in the past, were usually treated with traditional braces:
- Overly crowded teeth
- Widely spaced teeth
The aligners will gradually move your teeth into their final prescribed position. Designed to custom-fit your teeth and go with your lifestyle, Invisalign® offers many benefits beyond your brand-new smile:
- It is virtually invisible; hardly anyone will see that you are straightening your teeth.
- It allows you to maintain your dental hygiene and brush and floss as usual.
- The aligners can be removed for eating and drinking or special occasions.
- There is less chance of irritation on your mouth and gums since there are no brackets or wires.
- Even before you start treatment you’ll know how long your treatment may take and what your teeth are expected to look like at the end of the treatment.
FREE Invisalign® Consultation Offer
Do you want to improve your teeth? Contact Maloney Dental & Cosmetic! Our practice in Albury is currently offering FREE Invisalign® consultations with Dr Nat for our existing and new patients.
Nothing is as important as a genuine and heartfelt smile. Whether in your professional life or when you are out socialising, an attractive smile can make you feel happier and more relaxed – as well as making the right impression!
Treatment Times & Cost?
Overall, an average treatment takes between 9 and 18 months, and is made up of the following steps:
- You meet with Dr Nat our Invisalign® trained dentist for a consultation about your treatment.
- Based on Dr Nat’s treatment plan and your dental records, a virtual 3D treatment plan is generated that shows you the movement of your teeth from the current position to the desired final position.
- Once you and Dr Nat have approved the plan, the aligners are made to custom-fit your teeth and your teeth only. The number of aligners varies for each person.
- You wear your aligners about 20 to 22 hours every day, except to eat, brush, and floss, or for a specific occasion.
- Every two weeks, you switch to a new set of aligners.
If you’ve ever thought about how improving your smile could help you to feel more confident, Invisalign® might be for you. With Invisalign, you can have the smile you always wanted, without traditional fixed braces.
Call now on +61 02 6021 3848 to schedule your free consult, or click the button below to request a call back.