Offer Name: CHRISTMAS 2017 ORTHODONTIC OFFER
Complete course of orthodontic treatment $4990
(conditions apply see below)
Super-fast teeth straightening with less pain, and discomfort and at a discounted rate. Your dream smile in under 12 month, yes its possible book a free consult today to discover how. Modern state-of-the-art technologies and treatment objectives are focused on improving smiles quickly, and can deliver amazingly fast results.
The modern “Sagittal First” orthodontic treatment protocol has revolutionised orthodontics by making it possible to treat most crooked teeth issues in around 12 months using the traditional metal braces or the no braces technologies.
Gone are the days of being called ‘metal mouth’ and having to totally change your diet and how you chew so you do not knock the braces off. Gone are the days of having annoying wires and metal brackets that dig into your cheeks and gums. Say “hello” to Sequential Aligner Treatment, otherwise known as ‘Invisible Orthodontics’, if you’re considering the expensive Invisalign treatment, you owe it to yourself to get a quote for us, we use the same materials and methods as the Invisalign system but at a significantly less cost.
If you would prefer the metal braces look, we can fit you with the latest cosmetic braces technology to improve your smile and fix your bite problems too! Make a booking today for a free orthodontic consult to see which option is best for your individual needs.
SPECIAL OFFER CONDITIONS:
- Offer ends 15 December 2017 or earlier if sold out
- Offer limited to the first 10 patients
- The full payment of $4990 for treatment is required upon acceptance of the treatment plan
- Treatment will commence on or after Monday 8th January 2018.
- Like the Maloney Dental & Cosmetic Facebook page
- Share the Christmas 2017 Orthodontic Offer promotion on the Facebook page of Maloney Dental & Cosmetic
- Leave a Google review on the Google listing of Maloney Dental & Cosmetic Albury
- Complete course of orthodontic treatment with sequential aligner treatment (invisible orthodontics see patient education video), or with Fastbraces® metal braces
- All orthodontic adjustment/review appointments
- A Zendura® type retainer or fixed flat chain wire retainer at the end of treatment whichever is possible
- Orthodontic X-rays required which will be bulk billed through Medicare
- Gap Free dental exam (item number 011) and bitewing dental x-rays if required
OFFER DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Cost of emergency appointments such as replacement of loose orthodontic brackets or lost aligners
- Cost of expansion appliance treatment if required, which usually costs about $800
- Bite correction for overbite cases (Class II) which will cost $800 using the Carriere® Class II correction device
(see patient education video)
- Bite correction for underbite cases (Class III) which will cost $800 using the Carriere® Class III correction device
(see patient education video)